DTPP1 - The Phoenix Project
“Participants will not only learn how to improve their own IT organizations, they will never view IT the same way again.”
The Phoenix Project Game is a business simulation based on the #1 bestseller of the same name by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr en George Spafford. The serious game, just like the book, helps to discover fundamental insights about what DevOps is really about. Participants discover these insights themselves and experience the added value first hand. It is the perfect start of a DevOps transformation and key in a cultural change. There is no substitute for concrete experience in learning and transformation.
The workshop is the perfect starting point. There is no technical expertise or DevOps knowledge needed. The Phoenix Project Game offers some hand on practises but since experiencing something takes time there is no room for a theoretical foundation. We recommend combining it with our Agile Foundation and DevOps Fundamentals Courses. Learning DevOps principles in the classroom and then putting them into practice in the game.
- How to apply DevOps principles in a real life situation?
- How to find the right balance between delivering your SLA requirements and your IT Projects according to plan?
- How to experience how DevOps can bring serious value to your business?
- How to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT Department?
- How to create better flow in your teams?
- How to develop people’s skills to act in a DevOps environment?
- How to show business their responsibilities in making IT Projects more
Click on 'download cursus details' below for more information.